Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Acapella Pack 06.30.18

Acapella Pack 06.30.18
Ananda Project & Chris Brann feat. Gaelle Adisson - Cascades Of Colour (Gaellepella).mp3
Ananda Project & Chris Brann feat. Mia Tuttavilla - Awareness (Accapella).mp3
Andre Le Phunk & Maiya Sykes - Back to my love (Accapella FX).mp3
Bassmental, Kerri Chandler & Yahya McDougald feat. Charles McDougald - Just Wanna Be With U (Chuckapella).mp3
Cafe Negro - In Your Eyes (Accapella).mp3
Cevin Fisher - The Message (Accapella).mp3
David Harness Project - Shake (Accapella).mp3
Dennis Ferrer, Bola Belo - Dem People Go (Accapella).mp3
Dennis Ferrer, K.T. Brooks - How Do I Let Go (Accapella).mp3
DJ Pierre, Champagne - Sometimes I Feel (Accapella).mp3
DJ Roland Clark, Roland Clark & Urban Soul - Black in my soul (Accapella).mp3
DJ Roland Clark, Roland Clark & Urban Soul - President House (Accapella).mp3
Eppu, Sexy Sound Ladies - Night Lover (Accapella).mp3
jOHNNYDANGEROUs - Only Yourself (Accapella).mp3
Kerri Chandler, Treasa 'Diva' Fennie - Heal My Heart (Accapella).mp3
Kimara Lovelace, DJ Roland Clark & Roland Clark - I Luv You More (Accapella).mp3
Nick Jones Experience, Colonel Abrams - As I Take You Back (Accapella).mp3
P'taah, Kenny Dope & Chris Brann feat. Tiombe Lockhart - Dance Until We Die (Kenny Dope Accapella).mp3
Palamino - Oh My (Accapella).mp3
Palmer Brown & Blaze - More Than Gold (Accapella).mp3
Souled, Ashley Thomas - Cultureless (Accapella).mp3
Stephanie Cooke - I Thank You (Accapella).mp3
Stephanie Cooke - If I Have To Change (Accapella).mp3
Sunshine Jones - Dirty Love (Accapella).mp3
Technique - This Old House (Accapella).mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Transition Videos [27 July 2018] Reggaeton Videos [27 July 2018] Latin Videos [27 July 2018] EDM Videos [27 July 2018] X-Mix Urban...